Jesus Princess= The apple of His eyes
Photobucket
Wednesday, December 5, 2012♥
God loves me and He freely gives

Happy? Disappointed? Upset? Angry?

Happy that I pass the grade?
But no... not with the marks I get. I know clearly myself this was not my usual standards.

I've failed my instructor's expectations, worst, my own expectations.
Yeah man do fail right?
What should I do?

Take the grade again just to get my own expectations?  What does that proves then? Move on with it?
Whatever it is, second chance does not always comes and it doesn't always feels right...



I Love Jesus @ 5:49 PM







I am.



Hello peeps!
I am Ailin, 18 years old
I am a Child of God
Born on 7th June 1991
Reborn again (accepted christ) on 21st Feb 2004
Attending New Creation Church
Studying ECH (Early Childhood Education in Ngee Ann Poly


Adore,Abhore


I love My Family and Friends
I love Colourful. But prefer pink and white more!
I love Hello Kitty
I love Going Church
I love Hanging out with friends
I love Heart to heart talk
I love My Guzheng
I love Yummy Food
I love Children
I love Singing
I love Doing D.I.Y
I love Anything thats cute

I dislike Vulgarities
I dislike People giving me attitue
I dislike Boot Lickers
I dislike Comparison
I dislike Back-stabbers
I dislike Violence

Ah~♥


Song playing :(blank)

Craves♥

I want a bigger house
I want a drum set

Beloved.



Family: Daphne
Junrong
Zhuo Yi


New Creation Church
Angelina*beloved sister;crapping mate*
Janey*beloved sister*
Jie Tao
Larry
Yi Lei
Kelesther
Vernice


Seng Kang Secondary School
Grace
Hafiz
> Ren Jie
Rex
SKYCO


Echos of Valley Chinese Orchestra
Derek
Joyce
Raymond
Slyvester


Online Shopping
e.n.j.o.y.s.h.o.p.p.i.n.g
la dame chic
Fancy Pocket
Pasticheous
Kisslocke
bonitochico
Black Ribbon
Monoteapots

CREDITS ♥

I Design
Img Host
Image:Brushes
From : GIMP Fonts
Backgound