Sunday, April 15, 2012♥
God loves me and He freely gives
Daddy God,
I'm experiencing lots of doubts. Doubts in work, doubts with my relationship, doubts with my goals and wants for my career.
Been having a feeling for quite some time, that I will not stay as an early educator for long. But what else can I do if I don't? I major in Early Childhood Studies, and that's my profession. Deep in my heart, I still want to pursue my music Lord. Please make a way out. I doubt in my own future. But yes, I'm reminding myself, and I have to, that I have a God who has already provided a way out. You set my career for me to enjoy the season. You promises Great Future and provision Lord.
Ever since you're back, I really feel distant. Or rather to say, even during the period you're overseas. I hate to say this, but I really feeling insecure now. Lord, I commit it into your hands Lord...