Jesus Princess= The apple of His eyes
Photobucket
Tuesday, November 9, 2010♥
God loves me and He freely gives


I feeling hurt again. Sometimes I really question myself, can I ever learn to trust someone again? After having been hurt over and over again, these scars seems to be never ending. Sometimes I do wished that these scar will disappear immediately, like now! But You said iron sharpens iron, I know after all these I'll be stronger. I know there is a season for me to grow. But Daddy, I'm tired..

Is it because of my workload, that makes it worst? I don't like the me now. I feel like I am faking a smile to everyone I know.. what am I going to do?

I guess I took the promises between us too seriously.. you never seems to realized that you remind me of the scars I have in my heart...
I Love Jesus @ 10:57 PM







I am.



Hello peeps!
I am Ailin, 18 years old
I am a Child of God
Born on 7th June 1991
Reborn again (accepted christ) on 21st Feb 2004
Attending New Creation Church
Studying ECH (Early Childhood Education in Ngee Ann Poly


Adore,Abhore


I love My Family and Friends
I love Colourful. But prefer pink and white more!
I love Hello Kitty
I love Going Church
I love Hanging out with friends
I love Heart to heart talk
I love My Guzheng
I love Yummy Food
I love Children
I love Singing
I love Doing D.I.Y
I love Anything thats cute

I dislike Vulgarities
I dislike People giving me attitue
I dislike Boot Lickers
I dislike Comparison
I dislike Back-stabbers
I dislike Violence

Ah~♥


Song playing :(blank)

Craves♥

I want a bigger house
I want a drum set

Beloved.



Family: Daphne
Junrong
Zhuo Yi


New Creation Church
Angelina*beloved sister;crapping mate*
Janey*beloved sister*
Jie Tao
Larry
Yi Lei
Kelesther
Vernice


Seng Kang Secondary School
Grace
Hafiz
> Ren Jie
Rex
SKYCO


Echos of Valley Chinese Orchestra
Derek
Joyce
Raymond
Slyvester


Online Shopping
e.n.j.o.y.s.h.o.p.p.i.n.g
la dame chic
Fancy Pocket
Pasticheous
Kisslocke
bonitochico
Black Ribbon
Monoteapots

CREDITS ♥

I Design
Img Host
Image:Brushes
From : GIMP Fonts
Backgound