Tuesday, August 31, 2010♥
God loves me and He freely gives
Happy Teachers' Day to all!!
This is the first time I experienced celebrating this special and honorable day as a Teacher rather than a student. Well, how does it feels?
As a student, what I did with my classmates was to play some prank on the teacher. Everyone chipped in to buy some party stuffs as well as food such as pizzas to have a small celebration. We used to sneak into the classrooms early in the morning as soon as our classrooms opened and do up the classrooms to prepare a surprise for our teachers. It was a memorable day!!! <3>
Now, as I moved on as a Child Care Teacher, I find the joy of teaching my children, and having the great load of responsibility in nurturing them to become someone that is capable of their own well-being, as well as learning to live in the real world. The hard work of spending time in education really can drain you out physically and mentally. But today, I really felt the appreciation from the parents and I believed this means a lot to all the teachers in the whole world. It's really true that you can't really understand how you feel unless you experienced it yourselves.
At this moment, I really thank my Teachers for putting so much effort on me. I really thank all of you for your hard work.
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!!!