Sunday, July 25, 2010♥
God loves me and He freely gives
"Corrections brings on anointing..."
There are times that I've been corrected, either by parents, siblings, teachers, church leaders, or even friends. Who have not?
"You should not have do this", "Wrong. This is totally wrong". "How can you do this". "Can you don talk this way" etc. Have we not been corrected before?
Thinking about it, we always feel condemn at times when we were being corrected. Some people may correct you out of their own beneficial, but most people correct you out of love too. Think about it, if you are not loved by that person, would he or she bother to correct you?
How many of us are able to face corrections boldly? How many of us can really response appropriately towards corrections? Not many of us can.
We often felt condemn, angry and upset at the moment we were corrected. Personally, I feel that way too. I guess for someone holding a leader position, and someone being prideful, are not one that can accept correction easily.
For the fact is, the usual response from leaders would be, "I am a leader here. How can I be wrong", even worst, "How can I be wrong when I am over-seeing this project so well"? Hard to accept yeah, but have you ever thought, people correct you brings on anointing as well.
It is only when you are corrected, then you can perform better. True as the saying goes, but how many of us can response appropriately? How many of us can learn to submit to the people holding a higher position, or even someone like your friends?
If we do not learn to accept correction, how do we see things from a higher level?
Submission is a point where I think all of us really have to learn. Responding appropriately and limit your actions is the best way to show submission.
Everyone makes mistakes in their life. But mistakes serves as a platform for us to learn and rise up to a higher level. People who correct these mistakes by GRACE, will help to bring out the better you.
You can be angry, but you can CHOOSE NOT to, and ACCEPT it boldly under His love, that you are the righteous of Christ, and through corrections, you will rise up and be even set apart from the world. :D