Jesus!!! Been having a fever for the past few days since sunday. A hateful feeling... It's been a long time since I had a fever. Think is due to lack of sleep. But well, Healing is mine. Thank you Jesus for that. No weapon shall form against me. hehe. :D
Sometimes, I get realy furstrated. When things you have to do clashes with things that you love to do. And you have to make a choice out of it...
Jesus, I really love to do what I'm doing now. I want to continue for my whole life. Is so hard for me to fall in love with something. Once I fall in love, I will want it to be a forever passion.
Jesus, I want to play the instrunments You taught me for You, And I want to dance for You. You prosper in everything I do Lord. These desires are from You Lord, and I cherish them. I want to do it just for YOU.
I Love Jesus @ 11:43 PM
I am.
Hello peeps!
I am Ailin, 18 years old
I am a Child of God
Born on 7th June 1991
Reborn again (accepted christ) on 21st Feb 2004
Attending New Creation Church
Studying ECH (Early Childhood Education in Ngee Ann Poly
Adore,Abhore
I love My Family and Friends
I love Colourful. But prefer pink and white more!
I love Hello Kitty
I love Going Church
I love Hanging out with friends
I love Heart to heart talk
I love My Guzheng
I love Yummy Food
I love Children
I love Singing
I love Doing D.I.Y
I love Anything thats cute
I dislike Vulgarities
I dislike People giving me attitue
I dislike Boot Lickers
I dislike Comparison
I dislike Back-stabbers
I dislike Violence