Monday, July 6, 2009♥
God loves me and He freely gives
Well, as days goes by, you really realise that nothing beats people hurting your feelings, especially those that are close to you. Betrayal, pride, confidence, self-esteem... everything is bring down. You feel so hurt, that you don't feel like doing anything, so hurt that you get tired of living, so hurt that you feel that everything is not going right. What hurts most was, you know that person for so long, yet, you didn't realise the hurt that person had in his/her heart....But at the end of the day, who is the one letting all these emotions comes into yourself? The answer is, it is only you. No one can condemns you except for you yourself. Yes, it is realy hard to get over the hurt that people do to you, especially the scars had been graved deep down in your heart, turing everying into hatred. But think about it, are you going to let all these scars going to stay deep in your heart? You are only hurting yourself and I really hate to see it. In fact, it hurts me too. What can I do to help? Nothing much. The only way I can do is to let God take care of you. To lft you up to Him. What else can I do? I can't totally understand how you feel in the past, but I do know that there are so much fears within you. A fear that people will judge you when you did not do something right in their eyes, a fear that you cannot do your best, a fear that you cannot acheive anything in life. But will it do any good if you run away from it? I seriously hate to see you like this. It hurts me too. As much as I want to help you, but if you don open up your heart to let us help you, will we be able to? I see so much fear in you, so much that I had never seen in anyone's eyes. I felt the hurt you go through, so hurt that it's breaking me down too. What can I do????Broken hearts, broken minds, He will take them all.
The power of His love, The power of His grace.
Everything was done so you would come....