Jesus Princess= The apple of His eyes
Photobucket
Thursday, June 11, 2009♥
God loves me and He freely gives

I spent my whole day in church during my birthday. Wasn't what I want because i really want hope to celebrate with my family. But... hai.

However, I still thank God for brightening up my days, and let me recieve so much during the service.
Upon reaching, I met up with some of my cg members for lunch. And.... I recieve flowers from my twin-nee darling. Hehe. And is one of my favourite flower "Lilies". Alot people say I looked like I just finish my registration for marriage because I'm wearing white and the flowers make it looked more like it. -.-''
But special thanks to my beautiful dear, Janey, who planned an "hello kitty" celebration where everyone drew hello kitty on my cards, and get a small hello kitty cake for me. Coach even drew and write on my card. So blessed right. hehe. And he prayed for me too. Thanks Coach.
Let's see some photos taken:




my flowers from...



twin-nee darling!



and a little present from Ashely

There's more, the box with NP(a) wishes, and another heart pendant that twin-nee gives. I love it. Thanks. (But i lazy take photo) If got chance then take. heheh

I Love Jesus @ 1:16 AM







I am.



Hello peeps!
I am Ailin, 18 years old
I am a Child of God
Born on 7th June 1991
Reborn again (accepted christ) on 21st Feb 2004
Attending New Creation Church
Studying ECH (Early Childhood Education in Ngee Ann Poly


Adore,Abhore


I love My Family and Friends
I love Colourful. But prefer pink and white more!
I love Hello Kitty
I love Going Church
I love Hanging out with friends
I love Heart to heart talk
I love My Guzheng
I love Yummy Food
I love Children
I love Singing
I love Doing D.I.Y
I love Anything thats cute

I dislike Vulgarities
I dislike People giving me attitue
I dislike Boot Lickers
I dislike Comparison
I dislike Back-stabbers
I dislike Violence

Ah~♥


Song playing :(blank)

Craves♥

I want a bigger house
I want a drum set

Beloved.



Family: Daphne
Junrong
Zhuo Yi


New Creation Church
Angelina*beloved sister;crapping mate*
Janey*beloved sister*
Jie Tao
Larry
Yi Lei
Kelesther
Vernice


Seng Kang Secondary School
Grace
Hafiz
> Ren Jie
Rex
SKYCO


Echos of Valley Chinese Orchestra
Derek
Joyce
Raymond
Slyvester


Online Shopping
e.n.j.o.y.s.h.o.p.p.i.n.g
la dame chic
Fancy Pocket
Pasticheous
Kisslocke
bonitochico
Black Ribbon
Monoteapots

CREDITS ♥

I Design
Img Host
Image:Brushes
From : GIMP Fonts
Backgound