Finally, it's over. There was no need for me to stay on in a place that I had passion for learning, but yet so not organise. Thank You Lord that it's finally over. What a sad thing is, I lost my precious object on that day and I had to get a new one. :(
Too busy recently to catch up with alot of stuffs. Time seems to not be in my control anymore. 1 assignments due every week, having so many things to catch up on. Seriously, I only had no mood for anything other than completing my assignmnets. I emphasis NO MOOD. Although I still want to go out and play, and enjoy my busy life.
But Time is in Your hands Lord. Thank you Lord Jesus that you multiply my time and grant me the wisdom I need for assignment. Bless me with super abundantly favors too. Thank You that You shall bless my friends too with all the things they need and they shall find favor anywhere they go. Thank You Jesus. You make me smile.... :D
I Love Jesus @ 4:09 PM
I am.
Hello peeps!
I am Ailin, 18 years old
I am a Child of God
Born on 7th June 1991
Reborn again (accepted christ) on 21st Feb 2004
Attending New Creation Church
Studying ECH (Early Childhood Education in Ngee Ann Poly
Adore,Abhore
I love My Family and Friends
I love Colourful. But prefer pink and white more!
I love Hello Kitty
I love Going Church
I love Hanging out with friends
I love Heart to heart talk
I love My Guzheng
I love Yummy Food
I love Children
I love Singing
I love Doing D.I.Y
I love Anything thats cute
I dislike Vulgarities
I dislike People giving me attitue
I dislike Boot Lickers
I dislike Comparison
I dislike Back-stabbers
I dislike Violence