There will always be the devil standing in between when you feel so close. The devil is always trying to break things up for you. But I shall not accept it for I am with Christ! The Lord is above all floods!
People, if you are lost, guard your heart. No matter what, everything will only work well when you have peace in your heart. Do listen carefull to this song, enjoy the Lord's pressence with you and listen to what He has in store for you. :D
I Love Jesus @ 11:11 PM
I am.
Hello peeps!
I am Ailin, 18 years old
I am a Child of God
Born on 7th June 1991
Reborn again (accepted christ) on 21st Feb 2004
Attending New Creation Church
Studying ECH (Early Childhood Education in Ngee Ann Poly
Adore,Abhore
I love My Family and Friends
I love Colourful. But prefer pink and white more!
I love Hello Kitty
I love Going Church
I love Hanging out with friends
I love Heart to heart talk
I love My Guzheng
I love Yummy Food
I love Children
I love Singing
I love Doing D.I.Y
I love Anything thats cute
I dislike Vulgarities
I dislike People giving me attitue
I dislike Boot Lickers
I dislike Comparison
I dislike Back-stabbers
I dislike Violence