Jesus Princess= The apple of His eyes
Photobucket
Monday, April 27, 2009♥
God loves me and He freely gives

God is just so amazing.

Today, as I was on my way to church, I recieved a msg from my evil twin and guessed what? She is able to go for HM7 camp! Praise the Lord. As I was thinking back, the whole process was tiring for her I guessed. The feeling of wanting to recieve, but yet there something that is holding you back was not really great. During that time, I feeling very sad for her too, but yet there is nth I can do but to keep her in my prayer that she will be able to make it for HM7. And amazingly, God did answered our prayer. :)
Another testimony by one of the brothers was that he got a book "Destiny to Reign" by our Senior Pastor Price from his friend's brother or brother's friend. I can't really remember but his story was, he saw this book on the table during the chalet and all he did was only saying that he want the book but did not really pray to God about it. Isn't God amazing? He knows what is good for you and even if you don pray in a manner like" Daddy God, I want that book, please grant me with it", God still bless you with it. Isn't that totally cool?!! :D

During the service, I couldn't really catch what the pastor is talking about. He was some guest speaker and I couldn't really understand what he is preaching because his accents is really strong. But I can remember he was preaching about casting your cares to the Lord!

1Peter 5: 6-9
6 Therefore humble yourself under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,
7 casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversery the devil walks upon like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.

Luke 10: 19
19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and all over the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

The pastor shared about this authority that we had from God to overcome the devil is always with us. We can by all means reject what the devil do to us, but if we don't exercise this authority, how can this authority can be of significane?
God want us to cast our cares to Him because He loves us too much to see us carrying so many burdens on ourselves. That is why He want us to stand firm in His words and reject the devil. If we don't, how can God takes care of it for us? Self-efforts will surely failed but with God, He will never failed!!

I know my journey in this life will never ever be perfect and smoothly. There are bound to be times where I can get lost and hurt by people around me. But no matter what, I still have a Father, who is willing to listen to my complains 24/7. Who can ever do that? Nobody.
Daddy, You shall guide me throughout my journey and I shall learn to cast all of my burdens upon You. I just want to be a little sheep, knowing You my Daddy God will provide me with all I need. Even when I go through the darkest moments Lord, You shall give me the wisdom to overcome it. Thank You Daddy God.

I love You!

Though I walked through moments of weakness and pain
Your faithfulness raises as sure as the sun
You are my Shepard
You know me by name,
You carry me in Your arms.....
I Love Jesus @ 12:01 AM







I am.



Hello peeps!
I am Ailin, 18 years old
I am a Child of God
Born on 7th June 1991
Reborn again (accepted christ) on 21st Feb 2004
Attending New Creation Church
Studying ECH (Early Childhood Education in Ngee Ann Poly


Adore,Abhore


I love My Family and Friends
I love Colourful. But prefer pink and white more!
I love Hello Kitty
I love Going Church
I love Hanging out with friends
I love Heart to heart talk
I love My Guzheng
I love Yummy Food
I love Children
I love Singing
I love Doing D.I.Y
I love Anything thats cute

I dislike Vulgarities
I dislike People giving me attitue
I dislike Boot Lickers
I dislike Comparison
I dislike Back-stabbers
I dislike Violence

Ah~♥


Song playing :(blank)

Craves♥

I want a bigger house
I want a drum set

Beloved.



Family: Daphne
Junrong
Zhuo Yi


New Creation Church
Angelina*beloved sister;crapping mate*
Janey*beloved sister*
Jie Tao
Larry
Yi Lei
Kelesther
Vernice


Seng Kang Secondary School
Grace
Hafiz
> Ren Jie
Rex
SKYCO


Echos of Valley Chinese Orchestra
Derek
Joyce
Raymond
Slyvester


Online Shopping
e.n.j.o.y.s.h.o.p.p.i.n.g
la dame chic
Fancy Pocket
Pasticheous
Kisslocke
bonitochico
Black Ribbon
Monoteapots

CREDITS ♥

I Design
Img Host
Image:Brushes
From : GIMP Fonts
Backgound