Jesus Princess= The apple of His eyes
Photobucket
Monday, April 20, 2009♥
God loves me and He freely gives

Today's the first day of school. It wasn't a really great start. I wasn't really feeling well since on the way to school till home. It was bad.. I can't really concentrate during lesson, although we didn't did much also. My mind is like drifted off to another place.

I don know why, today what's on my mind is all about performance on the 24th may. I couldn't manage to go for practice for one week plus, and I tried to find time to practice, but hai... I really want to do well for this performance, even though I don really like my practices now. It is really like hell.. Staying there having the passion for it but with no friends around for you to talk to. Well, thanks God i habe You. But Daddy, I really need the strength to carry on with this. I don like to do smt that I don like, but performing is part of my life! How do I carry on if I don have you to anoint every practices I have no matter is it at home or at sch..

Well, lesson ends early today, at around 5.45pm. I went to meet my beloved sisters for dinner, turn out that jeremy is there too. Well, we had a fun time laughing, and taking photos, etc. I guess to be able to enjoy fellowship in school is the best. Everyone in poly is just friends-Project friends. Not really all, but mostly. Who is there for you when you really need them? So, relationships from God is still the best. No matter what happens, there is always someone to remind you that God is here, and my kingdom friends are here for me. No matter how down we are. Thank you Daddy.

I love you lots!!
I Love Jesus @ 11:35 PM







I am.



Hello peeps!
I am Ailin, 18 years old
I am a Child of God
Born on 7th June 1991
Reborn again (accepted christ) on 21st Feb 2004
Attending New Creation Church
Studying ECH (Early Childhood Education in Ngee Ann Poly


Adore,Abhore


I love My Family and Friends
I love Colourful. But prefer pink and white more!
I love Hello Kitty
I love Going Church
I love Hanging out with friends
I love Heart to heart talk
I love My Guzheng
I love Yummy Food
I love Children
I love Singing
I love Doing D.I.Y
I love Anything thats cute

I dislike Vulgarities
I dislike People giving me attitue
I dislike Boot Lickers
I dislike Comparison
I dislike Back-stabbers
I dislike Violence

Ah~♥


Song playing :(blank)

Craves♥

I want a bigger house
I want a drum set

Beloved.



Family: Daphne
Junrong
Zhuo Yi


New Creation Church
Angelina*beloved sister;crapping mate*
Janey*beloved sister*
Jie Tao
Larry
Yi Lei
Kelesther
Vernice


Seng Kang Secondary School
Grace
Hafiz
> Ren Jie
Rex
SKYCO


Echos of Valley Chinese Orchestra
Derek
Joyce
Raymond
Slyvester


Online Shopping
e.n.j.o.y.s.h.o.p.p.i.n.g
la dame chic
Fancy Pocket
Pasticheous
Kisslocke
bonitochico
Black Ribbon
Monoteapots

CREDITS ♥

I Design
Img Host
Image:Brushes
From : GIMP Fonts
Backgound