Today was the fourth day of my work, and is quite tiring which I think was due to my sleepless night. I woke up from my sleep with a terrible pain in my stomach and feel like vomiting. I think I only had 4 hours of sleep or less than that? The worst thing was I had nightmares. :(
Well, work at the centre are just a busy and I think I quite impatient today, maybe due to the sleepless night or what. But I really need to learn to control it. "We should not bring emotion inside work because it will be hurtful to the children", this is what one of my lecturer said, and is really true. Who would like to experience someone being bad to you when you never did anything? Nevertheless, I still enjoy what I'm doing now-gaining more experiences in the field that I am most properly going in the future. And it feels like the hard work had paid off when you saw the children smiling happily at you, and hugging you, most importantly learning something great from teh environment. :)
I not sure if that person is reading my blog, but just want to let you know no matter what happen, you are not alone alright. There is your precious Daddy God with you. I will keep you in my prayers, although I cannot help you much with alot of stuffs. But babe, I really thanks God for you. And I believe whatever you have in your path, you can overcome for God does not test you out of your ability as He is with you. So nothing is impossible with Him. :D
I Love Jesus @ 10:03 PM
I am.
Hello peeps!
I am Ailin, 18 years old
I am a Child of God
Born on 7th June 1991
Reborn again (accepted christ) on 21st Feb 2004
Attending New Creation Church
Studying ECH (Early Childhood Education in Ngee Ann Poly
Adore,Abhore
I love My Family and Friends
I love Colourful. But prefer pink and white more!
I love Hello Kitty
I love Going Church
I love Hanging out with friends
I love Heart to heart talk
I love My Guzheng
I love Yummy Food
I love Children
I love Singing
I love Doing D.I.Y
I love Anything thats cute
I dislike Vulgarities
I dislike People giving me attitue
I dislike Boot Lickers
I dislike Comparison
I dislike Back-stabbers
I dislike Violence