Jesus Princess= The apple of His eyes
Photobucket
Friday, March 6, 2009♥
God loves me and He freely gives

What will you do if someone that you trusted turn out to be someone that you cannot trust? What thoughts will come to your mind??

In the past, it was really very hurt for me to trust anyone, even someone that is closed to me. I might not even let out my deepest secret to him/her. Who will ever love this kind of feeling? It will only end up feeling very lonely. But as I came to Him (my God), I learn to let go of alot of stuffs, even for my 'comfort zone'. The past me and the current me, was just so different if you had known me. I tried very hard to establish trust with a person, a trust that there is nothing to be afraid of in front of that person; a trust that the person is someone who seen your true side rather than a 'mask'. I really want to continue to have this kind of trust in others because is only by trusting people, then you gain the trust. I really thanks God that He makes me what I am today.

But what happened recently was, this person (A)whom I trust leak out a most deep down secret that I have now. And was to some people, who does not even need to know about it, and I do not need to be accout to. Although I believe those people will not do anything, but the hurt that A gave, is something that cannot be undone now. At first I thought I was just in a fit of anger that I feel like giving that person a tight slap, and confront A personally. But what can I change? Nothing can be irreversible now. So what's the point?

I thought the anger will not last long, because I don't let my anger get over me. Even if I'm angry, it will almost be just a few minutes or just 1 day and that's enough. But this incident had really caused alot of hurt and I felt betrayed. This anger had lasted for long now, and the moment I heard A's name, it just kind of spoil my mood.

God, I don't like the way I am now. What should I do? I wanted to just let go of everything, and forget about all these, but is so hard. How come A became like this? I don't like to asked myself all these stuffs. I know the devil is just trying to get me into a depressed state. But Daddy, I don't want to accept it. I know You will not failed me Lord. But help me get out of it asap!
I Love Jesus @ 9:25 PM







I am.



Hello peeps!
I am Ailin, 18 years old
I am a Child of God
Born on 7th June 1991
Reborn again (accepted christ) on 21st Feb 2004
Attending New Creation Church
Studying ECH (Early Childhood Education in Ngee Ann Poly


Adore,Abhore


I love My Family and Friends
I love Colourful. But prefer pink and white more!
I love Hello Kitty
I love Going Church
I love Hanging out with friends
I love Heart to heart talk
I love My Guzheng
I love Yummy Food
I love Children
I love Singing
I love Doing D.I.Y
I love Anything thats cute

I dislike Vulgarities
I dislike People giving me attitue
I dislike Boot Lickers
I dislike Comparison
I dislike Back-stabbers
I dislike Violence

Ah~♥


Song playing :(blank)

Craves♥

I want a bigger house
I want a drum set

Beloved.



Family: Daphne
Junrong
Zhuo Yi


New Creation Church
Angelina*beloved sister;crapping mate*
Janey*beloved sister*
Jie Tao
Larry
Yi Lei
Kelesther
Vernice


Seng Kang Secondary School
Grace
Hafiz
> Ren Jie
Rex
SKYCO


Echos of Valley Chinese Orchestra
Derek
Joyce
Raymond
Slyvester


Online Shopping
e.n.j.o.y.s.h.o.p.p.i.n.g
la dame chic
Fancy Pocket
Pasticheous
Kisslocke
bonitochico
Black Ribbon
Monoteapots

CREDITS ♥

I Design
Img Host
Image:Brushes
From : GIMP Fonts
Backgound