Today's my first day of work at a childcare centre. It was quite a happening day. I was slightly late. I prayed that the first day of work will not be too hard to handle the kids, and thankfully, it was not so bad. Just that as usual, some ids will run about during lesson/singing time and so I will have to 'grab' them to settle them down, feed them, change their diappers etc.
There was a twin in my class, J and K. They can't adapt to the centre yet and they keep crying one by one. And when this situation happen, the other one will be wiping away another one's tears and holding his hand. Ohy man, that's so sweet! :) Oh, the sweetest thing that I saw today was that the brother of J and K came to the PG bay and sleep with them. Actually, is the teacher that get W(the brother) to came and acc them as J and K kept crying for their dad. The minute the brother came to them, the first thing he do is to wipe the tears away and pat them. Then when they are lying down sleeping, the brother lie flat on the mattress with the face on one side and hold both J's and K's hands. Isn't that sweet? It great that although the day is long but seeing how brother took care of his younger siblings is great and it just touch your heart! :)
Oh but, the worst thing of the day was, a kid vomited on me with all his lunch (Kway tiao) -.- I was feeding him, then he cough and vomit on me. And the thing is I forgot to bring any extra clothes! But well, this kind of stuffs happened to me before also and is common working in a childcare. So end up I have to go clean myself up instead of feeding the children. :(
This incident actually reminds me of God, how He love us unconditionally even when we are so 'dirty; with sins. Haha. Praise God. Thank you Lord that my day is blessed with your grace. And thanks for loving me unconditionally! Love you Daddy. :)
I Love Jesus @ 12:05 AM
I am.
Hello peeps!
I am Ailin, 18 years old
I am a Child of God
Born on 7th June 1991
Reborn again (accepted christ) on 21st Feb 2004
Attending New Creation Church
Studying ECH (Early Childhood Education in Ngee Ann Poly
Adore,Abhore
I love My Family and Friends
I love Colourful. But prefer pink and white more!
I love Hello Kitty
I love Going Church
I love Hanging out with friends
I love Heart to heart talk
I love My Guzheng
I love Yummy Food
I love Children
I love Singing
I love Doing D.I.Y
I love Anything thats cute
I dislike Vulgarities
I dislike People giving me attitue
I dislike Boot Lickers
I dislike Comparison
I dislike Back-stabbers
I dislike Violence