Wow, finally my holidays are here. And here I am trying to figure out what to do for the holidays?
Well, let's talk about my exam on Saturday, 21st Feb 2009. I was sick on that day, but thanks God I still manage to focus on my paper. Anyway, before we went in for our paper, I saw Angelina and she asked us to pray together before going in. So we crowded together and we started to pray in tongues first. It was good. Hehe. Was intending to called Janey over but she was quite far away and time is running out. I need to rush in.
In the process of doing the paper, I was shocked. Because, all the stuffs that I focused on is in MCQs. But is ok, God still give me the wisdom for the correct answer, and He shall definitly bless me and my beloved sisters with great results for we are His beloved.
After the paper, we went for a movie with larry and yiwei joining us. We watched the show: He just not into you. But the show is not very nice, I nearly fall asleep. The funniest part is try did something to me and we kept laughing and laughing in the cinema. I don't know why she suddenly touch my toe but she thought it was the arm of the seat. I got the shock of my life that how come she touching my toe?! Hahaha. I kept looking at her until she realise what she doing, hence we enbd up laughing out. I think the people siting behind us got piss off by us. Other than try, I had Larry keep calling me said: " Ho hein", which is a medicated oil! He very random ah..
Anyway, after we had our lunch after the movie, we went for arrow!! Arrow is always the most exciiting part of my life where I can always find a peaceful rest in Him, my Lord Jesus. I had a great time there and the message was good. Pastor Benjamin continue to preach about the issues of the heart, and worshiping the Lord. Wow, how I wish Arrow will have Sermons on CDs too! Is always a touching moments and the Lord always teach us alot of stuffs and show us His great love for us! The praise and worship was so anointed that I just teared. I really feel that God is hugging me at that moment!
ok, I shall end my sentence with: "I love you Jesus"
Night everyone!
I Love Jesus @ 12:31 AM
I am.
Hello peeps!
I am Ailin, 18 years old
I am a Child of God
Born on 7th June 1991
Reborn again (accepted christ) on 21st Feb 2004
Attending New Creation Church
Studying ECH (Early Childhood Education in Ngee Ann Poly
Adore,Abhore
I love My Family and Friends
I love Colourful. But prefer pink and white more!
I love Hello Kitty
I love Going Church
I love Hanging out with friends
I love Heart to heart talk
I love My Guzheng
I love Yummy Food
I love Children
I love Singing
I love Doing D.I.Y
I love Anything thats cute
I dislike Vulgarities
I dislike People giving me attitue
I dislike Boot Lickers
I dislike Comparison
I dislike Back-stabbers
I dislike Violence